Welcome to the weekend, ladies! Whether you’re a mother yet or not, we wish you a happy Mother’s Day celebration with your family this coming Sunday.
- A GREAT GIFT: If you haven’t bought a Mother’s Day gift yet, might we suggest a copy of “Work, Love, Pray?” It also makes a great graduation gift.
- FORBES.COM ARTICLE: Lisa Quast posted a great interview with Diane about balance and the mentors who have helped her in her career.
- VIDEO: You’ve read Dinah Nicholson’s interviews, now watch her speaking at our last 4word Portland luncheon.
Our Top Three
- Born to Be the Boss – A great interview with Denise Morrison, the CEO of Campbell’s Soup, about how she got where she is today. From the Wall Street Journal.
- When Should You End a Friendship? – RELEVANT blogger Craig Groeschel lays out steps for establishing healthy boundaries with the toxic people in your life.
- What Every Mother Has to Know – A beautiful tribute to the special faith of mothers everywhere, from Ann Voskamp. Read it and share it with the mothers in your life.
A Pinterest Find