Ready for another roundup of the best of the web this week? Here goes!
- 4word Dallas mentor, Tanya Little, honored by the Dallas Business Journal
- VIDEO: What role might business play in God’s purposes? SVP at The Coca-Cola Company and 4word board member Bonnie Wurzbacher answers in an interview at The High Calling.
- Want to link up with other professional women? Follow the 4word company page, and LinkedIn Today’s web digest for professional women.
- A tribute to a wonderful father. Local Portland station KMTR ran a touching tribute to Diane’s father, Roger Detering, who passed away this week.
Video of the Week
What would happen if guys acted like girls? By the way, the four actors in this film are raising money for a 12-month mission trip, which you can learn more about at theac.org.
Our Top Three
- Want to learn how to nail your next performance review? Here’s some advice from Anita Bruzzese.
- Think Christian argues that the real challenge to marriage is heterosexual.
- James urged us to tame our tongues. Boundless blogger Andrew Hess thinks social media have made this even harder to do.