Another Friday… another roundup of our favorite blogs, news, videos and pins this week. Enjoy!
- GO: Do you live in or near Portland? Are you a Joy Eggerichs junkie like we are? Then head over to the Westside Campus of Solid Rock Church from 7 – 11 pm to attend the live taping The Illumination Project!
- PIN & WIN: Sseko Designs just launched a new contest. Pin any of the accessory images on this page, and they will randomly select one pinner each day from 9/6 – 9/12 to win a new accessory set.
- JOIN: 4word Dallas is launching a lunch hour Bible study on Monday, September 24 at 12 pm. Sign up today!
Our Top Three
- “Five Essentials Lessons for First Time Managers” – So you were just promoted to a managerial position? Congratulations! Here’s some great advice from Forbes and The Daily Muse.
- “I’m Single but Not Broken” – Ever felt like there must be something wrong with you because you’re still single? Cassi Clerget has, but she doesn’t anymore. Here’s why.
- “Be Yourself, Except…” – More great advice from Allison Vesterfelt.