Take a deep breath. The weekend is almost here! Before you get swept up in weekend plans (got an outfit planned for your Oscars party yet?), take a quick break and explore our selection of this week’s best of the web.
- COME: Bring your own lunch and join other 4word women for lunch at the 4th Monday Bible Study in Dallas!
- LISTEN: One of our favorite people, Joy Eggerichs, was interviewed on Rick’s “Lessons Learned” Blog Talk Radio.
- FOLLOW: Womenworking.com on Twitter for encouraging quotes and articles for professional women!
- WATCH: Diane joined 4word guest blogger Sandra Crawford Williamson, Tim Tebow and Gabby Douglas at GameChanger Leadership Summit in Dallas on February 18. Check out this close up video of Tim Tebow Diane Paddison took at GameChanger! The event is about coaches instilling values and character development in today’s fatherless youth.
- ENJOY: Decompress creatively … and transform your face into pop art! Check out the iMadeFace app for iPhone or Android.
- “The Top 6 Reasons Women Aren’t Leading In Corporate America As We Need Them To” —Writing for Forbes, Kathy Caprino shares her insight into what is needed to create a pathway for more women in corporate leadership.
- “Dreaming with your Sons, Not for Them” —Lisa Whittle reminds us that it is never a mother’s job to dream for your kids; rather it’s a privilege to get to dream with them.
- “I’m With You” —Ruthie Dean asks, “What if we just loved without asking questions?”
A Pinterest Find
A little fabric and a little modge podge make any file cabinet an easy DIY.